Our School Business Manager is here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
School Gateway will allow you to make payments to school online in a fast, easy and convenient way. This has many benefits, including:
- You can view payment requests and balances
- You can make payments anytime
- Your child’s account is credited immediately
- There’s no chance of money going missing, or being allocated to the wrong child
- School is safer with less cash on site
- Costs to school will be reduced as more people use this method of payment
This method integrates with our school database to populate parent contact details as a sign up verification. It is vital that we have your correct mobile phone number and email address on record. Please keep your details up to date by emailing Mrs Bowron on email@example.com
School Gateway is optimised for use with a smart phone but may also be accessed via a tablet or computer. Please download the School Gateway app or visit www.schoolgateway.com and click on ‘New User’. You will then be sent a text with a PIN number to get you started.
Our School Day
Our school day:
- 8.45 am Children may arrive at school
- 8:55 am – School Starts
- 10.45 – 11 am Morning break
- 12.15 – 1.15 pm Lunch break (Infants break earlier at 12 noon)
- 3.15 pm End of school day
Useful forms & Information
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.